I am marking today the loss of my best kitty friend – Sisko. He died a week ago, and I’m still not able to chat about it without tearing up. How is it we can give our hearts so easily to a pet. What is the meaning of having pets in our lives? Why would I want to go through heartbreak again? I guess that is what makes us loving, nurturing beings … whether a cat or a human. I can tell you that when Sisko stretched out on my lap and reached up with a paw to pat me, he was saying he was supremely happy in my company. And I took that as a form of love.
- Check out lcallister's portfolio on Foap! foap.com/users/lcallist… 5 months ago
- Anyone got power in Irvington #poweroutage #irvington #pdx 1 year ago
- RT @KooKooKangaRoo: We're in Portland, OR this Sat 11am sharp All Ages. Free. At Cafe au Play 5633 SE Division St. Portland, OR 97206 h… 2 years ago
- Anyone from #pdx at #SMMW2015 2 years ago
- RT @WeAreTeachers: 25 Creative Bulletin Board Ideas for Kids ow.ly/KomYO #tlchat #reading #engchat http://t.co/lwEjB9A3qv 2 years ago